MOWA – Friends of Polish Language Association
(registration number: 1931007998)
The goals of the association are:
- promoting the Polish language, supporting learning and active usage of the Polish language among association members and their families,
- promoting Polish scientific and cultural heritage (including literature and art),
- creating an exchange platform on multilingual education for members, their families and friends,
- strengthening relations with Poland among the second generation of Polish migrants.
More information in our statute (in German).
E-Mail address: kontakt@mowa… (with the full name of the domain)
The site of the association is mainly in Polish and contains the following content:
- Fasolki – gatherings of families with Polish roots,
- Pszczółki – excursions and workshops for Polish-speaking children,
- Chrząszcz – pupils’ magazine in Polish,
- Mole – polish book orders, library with polish children’s books,
- Information for Polish migrants, a.o. integration hints.
Only posts including English texts: